The Most Beautiful Trees In The World
- Portland Japanese Garden, Portland, Oregon. Photo: Unknown
- Red maples trees path. Photo: Ildiko Neer
- Most beautiful wisteria tree in the world. Photo: Brian Young
- Yellow autumn in Central Park, New York. Photo: Christopher Schoenbohm
- Amazing Angel Oak Tree, Charlston, Photo by Mark Requidan.
- Cherry blossom tree path, Germany. Photo: Shoeven
- California in autumn. Photo: Mizzy Pacheco
- Jacaranda trees in bloom, South Africa. Photo: Falke
- Ponthus beech tree in Brocéliande forest, France. Photo: Christophe Kiciak
- Beautiful cherry blossom road. Photo: Unknown
It’s like in the second to last gif the owl is saying “I got kissed by a really cute boy”
This owl is so beautiful??????!!
This owl is prettier than most people
this is important please spread
Hi all,Currently, the Utopia Homelands are experiencing extreme water shortages. Utopia is an Aboriginal homeland formed in 1978 on a traditional boundary of the Alyawarra and Anmatjirra peoples. Their usual water source comes from one bore, but it’s been ten weeks since the single bore supplying the clinic and the primary school collapsed during maintenance conducted by the Barkly Regional Council. Since then, they’ve been completely reliant on Council trucks carting in water. However, water isn’t being delivered on a daily basis. Children cannot be bathed and there is no drinking water at school. Scabies and other infections are spreading fast. Read more here.This is completely unacceptable.We need to be showing support for the people of the Utopia Homelands and doing whatever we can to help.Things you can do:
- Post bottled water to:
WATER FOR UTOPIA
P.O Box 196
Gungahlin ACT 2912.
- You can also buy water online from Woolworths and Coles and enter in the postage details above instead of your home address for efficiency. Please buy in bulk! *All deliveries of water to the Utopia Homelands will be covered through corporate sponsorship.*
- Donate to the Water For Utopia fundraiser here.
- Contact the Barkly Regional Council. Contact details here. Demand that they act immediately.
- Use the hashtag #Water4Utopia on social media, and “like” Water For Utopia on Facebook to receive updates on this crisis as they come to hand.
- And in general, spread the word!
This crisis is unlikely to receive any attention in the mainstream media. In order to create awareness and work towards effective solutions, we must employ social media services and other forms of information delivery to convey the urgency of the situation as it currently stands. No more can there be silence on Indigenous issues.
Thank-you and please help in any way you can!
the best rant of 2014
Happy birthday Esther Ralston (September 17, 1902 - January 14, 1994)
"The American Venus"
Beautiful Glowing Portraits of a Bobtail Squid by Todd Bretl
A series of portraits documenting the magnificent screatures known as bobtail squids.